|author||Linus Nielsen Feltzing <email@example.com>||2004-12-01 08:30:25 +0000|
|committer||Linus Nielsen Feltzing <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2004-12-01 08:30:25 +0000|
Updated Q76, dir buffer full
git-svn-id: svn://svn.rockbox.org/rockbox/trunk@5473 a1c6a512-1295-4272-9138-f99709370657
1 files changed, 3 insertions, 12 deletions
@@ -669,19 +669,10 @@ A76: It means you have more files in a single directory than you have
Solution: Increase the "max files in dir browser" setting.
- The current official release (2.3) contains a bug that sets
- the default buffer setting to 0, giving the dir buffer full error.
+ The 2.2 release contained a bug that set the default buffer setting
+ to 0, giving the dir buffer full error.
- 1) Change the limit in the settings
- 2) Exit the menu back to the browser
- 3) Force a disk spinup. There are several ways: either select
- another setting for the file filter, or insert the USB and extract
- it again
- 4) Turn it off and on again
+ Solution: Upgrade to 2.3.
Q77: Why are you developing X when you should be doing Y?
A77: You make the common mistake of confusing Rockbox development with that of