|author||Nicolas Pennequin <email@example.com>||2008-02-07 00:56:07 +0000|
|committer||Nicolas Pennequin <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2008-02-07 00:56:07 +0000|
Convert to UTF-8 and a few tweaks.
git-svn-id: svn://svn.rockbox.org/rockbox/trunk@16239 a1c6a512-1295-4272-9138-f99709370657
1 files changed, 11 insertions, 19 deletions
diff --git a/docs/HISTORY b/docs/HISTORY
index a080aee0d2..3dcc704891 100644
@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@ Rockbox History
* Dec 2001
- Björn Stenberg set up and announced the mailing list for Archos Open Source
+ BjÃ¶rn Stenberg set up and announced the mailing list for Archos Open Source
Jukebox software hacking dicsussions. People started to join up. The
scrambling algorithm was "broken" and the first ever LED-flashing program
was downloaded and run.
@@ -22,12 +22,12 @@ Rockbox History
or blinking on the screen.
A vote page was setup for people to vote on a project name, and even while
- Rockbox was not the winning one, Björn showed his dictator-side and set the
+ Rockbox was not the winning one, BjÃ¶rn showed his dictator-side and set the
project name. Rockbox it shall be.
Discussions about development environments.
- The issue of locked hard disks were discussed a lot, since Björn got this
+ The issue of locked hard disks were discussed a lot, since BjÃ¶rn got this
problem on a whole range of his disks!
More hardware pins and functionality was detected and researched.
@@ -62,11 +62,11 @@ Rockbox History
UI-wise functionality is getting written, as by the help of the simulator we
write code even though the lower levels aren't quite there yet.
- April 19th. Björn, Linus, Daniel and Kjell gathered at the "Rockbox
+ April 19th. BjÃ¶rn, Linus, Daniel and Kjell gathered at the "Rockbox
Developer Conference 2002" at Linus' place and drew up a basic design of the
- Julien Labruyére donated a slightly broken Archos Jukebox 6000 to the
+ Julien LabruyÃ©re donated a slightly broken Archos Jukebox 6000 to the
70 mails was posted to the list.
@@ -133,7 +133,7 @@ Rockbox History
* Dec 2002
- On Dec 19th, Björn posted the first ever test version for the FM Recorder.
+ On Dec 19th, BjÃ¶rn posted the first ever test version for the FM Recorder.
Didn't work much...
* Jan 2003.
@@ -166,12 +166,12 @@ Rockbox History
* June 2003
- On June 29th, Björn committed the first plugin interface and things, and
+ On June 29th, BjÃ¶rn committed the first plugin interface and things, and
now Rockbox runs plugins.
* July 2003
- On July 9th, Jörg Hohensohn announced the first official release of Rockbox
+ On July 9th, JÃ¶rg Hohensohn announced the first official release of Rockbox
in flash! It only works on the Recorders and the FM Recorders.
* December 2003
@@ -182,7 +182,7 @@ Rockbox History
Rockbox 2.2 is released
- Jörg Hohensohn introduces the voice concept that now allows Rockbox to talk
+ JÃ¶rg Hohensohn introduces the voice concept that now allows Rockbox to talk
(speak) the menus and more.
* May 2004
@@ -198,7 +198,7 @@ Rockbox History
* September 2004
- Jens and Jörg started porting Rockbox to the Archos Ondio, Archos' flash
+ Jens and JÃ¶rg started porting Rockbox to the Archos Ondio, Archos' flash
memory based player series.
The work on a iRiver port starts for real. We bought one working and one
@@ -229,7 +229,7 @@ Rockbox History
* December 2006
- Support for Toshiba Gigabeat
+ Support for Toshiba Gigabeat F
Auto-detect 2048 bytes block-size to work fine on 5.5G ipod video
@@ -241,16 +241,8 @@ Rockbox History
Sound on the Sansa e200 models
-* June 2007
- Monkey's audio support
* September 2007
Rockbox installs fine on the e200R models
Sound on the Sansa c200 models
-* November 2007
- Alburm Art support