Diffstat (limited to 'lib/tlsf/Changelog')
1 files changed, 26 insertions, 13 deletions
diff --git a/lib/tlsf/Changelog b/lib/tlsf/Changelog
index 0cdb34a8ab..f966685f6d 100644
@@ -1,25 +1,38 @@
- -v2.4.4 (October 13 2008)
+ -v2.4.6 (September 10 2009)
+ * Fixed a bug in the realloc func (discovered by the rockbox
+ project: www.rockbox.org).
+ -v2.4.5 (November 24 2008)
+ * Working on OSX/FreeBSD (may be for OpenBSD/NetBSD too).
+ Reported by Younès HAFRI.
+ printf (and stdio.h include) is now optional.
+ Reported by Masaki Muranaka
+ -v2.4.4 (October 13 2008)
* Corrected minor syntactic bug on statistic gathering code.
Reported by Tim Cussins and P. Mantegazza.
- -v2.4.3 (July 30 2008)
- * Minor fixes to compile with the greenhills compiler.
+ -v2.4.3 (July 30 2008)
+ * Minor fixes to compile with the greenhills compiler.
Reported by "Kaya, Sinan SEA" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- * Small change in the license in order to include TLSF in the RTEMS
+ * Small change in the license in order to include TLSF in the RTEMS
-v2.4.2 (May 16 2008) (Herman ten Brugge)
* Memory usage statistics added again, with cleaner and more compacted
-v2.4.1 (April 30 2008)
* Fixed a bug in the tlsf_realloc function: init the pool automatically
- on the first call.
+ on the first call.
Reported by: Alejandro Mery <email@example.com>
- -v2.4 (Feb 19 2008)
+ -v2.4 (Feb 19 2008)
* "rtl_*" functions renamed to "tlsf_*".
* Added the add_new_area function to insert new memory areas to an
existing memory pool.
@@ -114,6 +127,6 @@
as its default memory allocator.
- v0.1 ... v1.0: First implementations were created for testing and
- research purposes. Basically TLSF is implemented to
- be used by RTLinux-GPL (www.rtlinux-gpl.org), so
+ research purposes. Basically TLSF is implemented to
+ be used by RTLinux-GPL (www.rtlinux-gpl.org), so
it is RTLinux-oriented.