|Age||Commit message (Collapse)||Author||Files||Lines|
The build system needed fixes because the tools paths changed and one tool that
we used (apkbuilder) was removed entirely. Recent NDKs don't ship gcc 4.4.3
anymore, therefore switch to 4.6. The code itself needed a fix for a jni
reference bug that was uncovered by KitKat.
The port now builds with latest sdk (r22) and ndk (r9d).
As a result, the java parts can now be build using ant (in the android dir).
Just issue "ant debug" after "make libs". Building the java parts from eclipse
also still works.
git-svn-id: svn://svn.rockbox.org/rockbox/trunk@31543 a1c6a512-1295-4272-9138-f99709370657
General state is: Rockbox is usable (plays music, saves configuration, touchscreen works too).
- Playing music in the background (i.e. when switching to another app) doesn't work reliably, but I'm working on that now.
- no cabbiev2 (only some preliminary files for it), no other default theme.
- screen flickers sometimes if the updates are too frequent
- no multi screen apk/package
- strange behavior when a phone call comes in
The java files (and the eclipse project) resides in android/, which is also supposed to be the build folder.
I've put a small README in there for instructions. There are some steps needed after the make part, which are described there,
and which eclipse mostly handles. But there ought to be some script/makefile rules which do that instead in the future.
git-svn-id: svn://svn.rockbox.org/rockbox/trunk@27668 a1c6a512-1295-4272-9138-f99709370657