|Age||Commit message (Collapse)||Author||Files||Lines|
git-svn-id: svn://svn.rockbox.org/rockbox/trunk@27834 a1c6a512-1295-4272-9138-f99709370657
This should bring it back (heaviliy based on the example given in the Android docs).
git-svn-id: svn://svn.rockbox.org/rockbox/trunk@27748 a1c6a512-1295-4272-9138-f99709370657
the activity only attaches to the framebuffer for displaying it. An icon
in the notification area is displayed (it could be prettier I guess).
Note: Some HTC phones won't, includng mine, get enough CPU time to do background decoding
fluently, see: http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=9663
git-svn-id: svn://svn.rockbox.org/rockbox/trunk@27686 a1c6a512-1295-4272-9138-f99709370657
General state is: Rockbox is usable (plays music, saves configuration, touchscreen works too).
- Playing music in the background (i.e. when switching to another app) doesn't work reliably, but I'm working on that now.
- no cabbiev2 (only some preliminary files for it), no other default theme.
- screen flickers sometimes if the updates are too frequent
- no multi screen apk/package
- strange behavior when a phone call comes in
The java files (and the eclipse project) resides in android/, which is also supposed to be the build folder.
I've put a small README in there for instructions. There are some steps needed after the make part, which are described there,
and which eclipse mostly handles. But there ought to be some script/makefile rules which do that instead in the future.
git-svn-id: svn://svn.rockbox.org/rockbox/trunk@27668 a1c6a512-1295-4272-9138-f99709370657