|Age||Commit message (Collapse)||Author||Files||Lines|
- bootloader makefile convert an extra font to be installed alongside the bootloader
since sysfont is way too small
- the toolsicon bitmap comes from the Oxygen iconset
- touchscreen driver is untested
- implement audio routing driver (pcm is handled by pcm-alsa)
- fix playback: it crashes on illegal instruction in DEBUG builds
- find out why the browser starts at / instead of /contents
- implement radio support
- implement return to OF for usb handling
- calibrate battery curve (NB: of can report a battery level on a 0-5 scale but
probabl don't want to use that ?)
- implement simulator build (we need a nice image of the player)
- figure out if we can detect jack removal
- try to build a usb serial gadget and gdbserver
Strange things can happen in the (unlikely) case that ROOTDIR=/rockbox
This allows to directly draw generated and builtin images using lcd_bmp(bm_xxx);
Also fixes builtin list icons on non-mono targets, as they didn't have the
format field set.
git-svn-id: svn://svn.rockbox.org/rockbox/trunk@30971 a1c6a512-1295-4272-9138-f99709370657
git-svn-id: svn://svn.rockbox.org/rockbox/trunk@19218 a1c6a512-1295-4272-9138-f99709370657
tree. Fully controlled dependencies give faster and more correct recompiles.
Many #include lines adjusted to conform to the new standards.
git-svn-id: svn://svn.rockbox.org/rockbox/trunk@19146 a1c6a512-1295-4272-9138-f99709370657