|Age||Commit message (Collapse)||Author||Files||Lines|
Text entry keymap was almost completely backwards, and it was
impossible to submit without adding one last character.
The ACTION_TREE_WPS (held back button) was a part of the mainmenu context, moved to list context so it would work in Files and Database as well for consistency.
Back button's ACTION_TREE_WPS state in the mainmenu context causes
a jump back to the main menu root from anywhere in the settings tree.
Changing it to a held button fixes this.
Also changed the ACTION_STD_CANCEL functionality of the back button
in the standard context to be on release, just because I think
it feels better to use.
Also added myself to docs/CREDITS
Allows 'back' to cancel vs always popping into wps, for example.
tap power to lock!
The Q and K have a slightly different case, but the hardware under the
shell is completely identical.
These models are rebadged versions:
* Hifiwalker H2 (== Q)
* AGPTek H3 (== K)
* Surfans F20 (== K)
* Significant improvements in the shared Hiby-platform launcher/loader
* SD card can theoretically be hot-swapped now
* Support external USB mass storage!
* Some consolidation of Hiby-platform targets
* Some consolidation of plugin keymaps
* Keymaps need to be gone over properly
* Convert to HAVE_SCROLLWHEEL?