|Age||Commit message (Collapse)||Author||Files||Lines|
- bootloader makefile convert an extra font to be installed alongside the bootloader
since sysfont is way too small
- the toolsicon bitmap comes from the Oxygen iconset
- touchscreen driver is untested
- implement audio routing driver (pcm is handled by pcm-alsa)
- fix playback: it crashes on illegal instruction in DEBUG builds
- find out why the browser starts at / instead of /contents
- implement radio support
- implement return to OF for usb handling
- calibrate battery curve (NB: of can report a battery level on a 0-5 scale but
probabl don't want to use that ?)
- implement simulator build (we need a nice image of the player)
- figure out if we can detect jack removal
- try to build a usb serial gadget and gdbserver
The idea is to share loading code between bootloaders and rolo().
Reviewed-by: Marcin Bukat <firstname.lastname@example.org>
General state is: Rockbox is usable (plays music, saves configuration, touchscreen works too).
- Playing music in the background (i.e. when switching to another app) doesn't work reliably, but I'm working on that now.
- no cabbiev2 (only some preliminary files for it), no other default theme.
- screen flickers sometimes if the updates are too frequent
- no multi screen apk/package
- strange behavior when a phone call comes in
The java files (and the eclipse project) resides in android/, which is also supposed to be the build folder.
I've put a small README in there for instructions. There are some steps needed after the make part, which are described there,
and which eclipse mostly handles. But there ought to be some script/makefile rules which do that instead in the future.
git-svn-id: svn://svn.rockbox.org/rockbox/trunk@27668 a1c6a512-1295-4272-9138-f99709370657
- If an error happens when reading partitions / rockbox.sansa
- If the select button was pressed
add an argument to error() to not power off, when we're going to enter
USB mode to try to fix the problem, but display the error message anyway
for debugging purpose
git-svn-id: svn://svn.rockbox.org/rockbox/trunk@27075 a1c6a512-1295-4272-9138-f99709370657
Correct svn:executable property on some files.
git-svn-id: svn://svn.rockbox.org/rockbox/trunk@24165 a1c6a512-1295-4272-9138-f99709370657
git-svn-id: svn://svn.rockbox.org/rockbox/trunk@19938 a1c6a512-1295-4272-9138-f99709370657
later. We still need to hunt down snippets used that are not. 1324 modified
git-svn-id: svn://svn.rockbox.org/rockbox/trunk@17847 a1c6a512-1295-4272-9138-f99709370657
read firmwares in mi4 format.
When loading the OF:
1) first try to load from a hidden disk partition
2) try loading /System/OF.mi4
3) finally fall back to loading /System/OF.bin which is what the old bootloader used.
git-svn-id: svn://svn.rockbox.org/rockbox/trunk@12802 a1c6a512-1295-4272-9138-f99709370657
(on H10) or RIGHT (on Sansa) button is being held. Messages are still displayed if an error occurs. This has already been implemented for iPod bootloaders, but still needs implementing for the other bootloaders.
git-svn-id: svn://svn.rockbox.org/rockbox/trunk@12742 a1c6a512-1295-4272-9138-f99709370657
git-svn-id: svn://svn.rockbox.org/rockbox/trunk@12641 a1c6a512-1295-4272-9138-f99709370657
is being held. Messages are still displayed if an error occurs. This needs implementing for the other bootloaders.
git-svn-id: svn://svn.rockbox.org/rockbox/trunk@12631 a1c6a512-1295-4272-9138-f99709370657
(iPods, H10, Sansa) are affected for the moment. Someone with access to (and no fear of bricking) an X5, H100, H300 and Gigabeat should try to adapt those bootloaders to also use the code in common.c. The (non-working) patch in the tracker would be a good place to start with this.
git-svn-id: svn://svn.rockbox.org/rockbox/trunk@12136 a1c6a512-1295-4272-9138-f99709370657