|Age||Commit message (Collapse)||Author||Files||Lines|
* Enabled MULTIDRIVE and ROOTFS_HOTPLUG for full hotswap!
(Requires updated bootloader/integration!)
* Specify exported USB VID/PID in target config header
* Don't fail if the sd filesystem has already been remounted
(ie due to platform hotplug)
* HOME_DIR is now either "/" or special "<HOME>"
* target-specific "home dir path" is defined solely by PIVOT_ROOT
* PIVOT_ROOT path is now defined in toplevel config files
* Make Samsung YP-R0/R1 and SONY_NWZ use PIVOT_ROOT too
* Do not prepend PIVOT_ROOT path if the path already has it!
* Do not play these games for __PCTOOL__ builds
The Q and K have a slightly different case, but the hardware under the
shell is completely identical.
These models are rebadged versions:
* Hifiwalker H2 (== Q)
* AGPTek H3 (== K)
* Surfans F20 (== K)
* Significant improvements in the shared Hiby-platform launcher/loader
* SD card can theoretically be hot-swapped now
* Support external USB mass storage!
* Some consolidation of Hiby-platform targets
* Some consolidation of plugin keymaps
* Keymaps need to be gone over properly
* Convert to HAVE_SCROLLWHEEL?
This codec requires floating point.
Original author: Peter Sovietov
Ported to Rockbox: Roman Skylarov
Further integration and bugfixes: Solomon Peachy
It doesn't work properly and interferes with the power button in the keymap.
Rework WPS keymap a bit to make single-tap power emulate lock.
the rocker, x3ii, and x20 now take advantage of this, and fades
are far faster now.
hotplugging hp and lineout works, without blowing out eardrums.
* xduoo x3ii/x20: Better line out support
* less granular volume settings (too many steps before)
* Better handling of swiching sample rates
* Log actual sample rate in debug menu
Most credit goes to Roman Stolyarov
Additional integration [re]work by myself
* SAMPR_CAPS_ALL -> SAMPR_CAPS_ALL_48/96/192
* All targets claiming SAMPR_CAPS_ALL now get appropriate subset
* No need to explicitly define HAVE_PLAY_FREQ
* Rates that are a multiple of 44 or 48KHz can be used for playback
Inspired by a patch by Roman Stolyarov, but substantially rewritten by myself.
Note: I left behind lcd_bitmap in features.txt, because removing it
would require considerable work in the manual and the translations.
'swcodec' is now always set (and recording_swcodec for recording-capable
units) in feature.txt so the manual and language strings don't need to
all be fixed up.
No targets are enabled, but the hosted Hiby-based targets could have this
feature enabled if they weren't so buggy:
* No generic way to determine wakeup reason under Linux
* No generic way to be asynchronously notified if the alarm is
triggered when we're already awake
* Shutting down may clobber RTC wakeup (driver/etc dependent)
* Rocker's kernel's RTC driver has some 24h clock and timezone-related
So, the infrastructure is arguably useful, but the only applicable
hardware I have is pathologically brain-dead.
Provided by Roman Stolyarov
Integration, Refactoring, and Upstreaming by Solomon Peachy
X3II confirmed working by forum tester, X20 is nearly identical.
This includes bootloader, main firmware, and the flash image patcher.
* Further refactor AGPTek Rocker & xduoo hiby bootloaders
* Further refactor AGPTek Rocker & xduoo hosted platform code