path: root/firmware/target/arm/imx233/timrot-imx233.c
AgeCommit message (Collapse)AuthorFilesLines
2016-05-28imx233: simplify timrot APIAmaury Pouly1-0/+43
The old timrot setup API was very low-level and unfriendly. The new one makes in easier to select the frequency source. Use to simplify timer and kernel timer code. Change-Id: Iffcdf11c00e925be9ec8d9a4efc74b197b6bd2aa
2016-05-28imx233: generate register headers using headergen_v2 and update code for itAmaury Pouly1-12/+12
NOTE: this commit does not introduce any change, ideally even the binary should be almost the same. I checked the disassembly by hand and there are only a few differences here and there, mostly the compiler decides to compile very close expressions slightly differently. I tried to run the new code on several targets to make sure and saw no difference. The major syntax changes of the new headers are as follows: - BF_{WR,SET,CLR} are now superpowerful and allows to set several fileds at once: BF_WR(reg, field1(value1), field2(value2), ...) - BF_CS (use like BF_WR) does a write to reg_CLR and then reg_SET instead of RMW - there is no more need for macros like BF_{WR_,SET,CLR}_V, since one can simply BF_WR with field_V(name) - the old BF_SETV macro has no trivial equivalent and is replaced with its its equivalent for BF_WR(reg_SET, ...) I also rename the register headers: "regs/regs-x.h" -> "regs/x.h" to avoid the redundant "regs". Final note: the registers were generated using the following command: ./headergen_v2 -g imx -o ../../firmware/target/arm/imx233/regs/ desc/regs-stmp3{600,700,780}.xml Change-Id: I7485e8b4315a0929a8edb63e7fa1edcaa54b1edc
2014-02-10imx233: preventive fix of timrotAmaury Pouly1-4/+9
The old could trigger an immediate IRQ if for example the count was 0 when setting up the timer: since the count was updared *after* clearing the IRQ, it could fire in between. Change-Id: I0357b201655bc0e56425ffb249ca807525f30217
2014-02-10imx233: increase audio DAC IRQ priorityAmaury Pouly1-0/+5
This should hopefully fix some audio glitches Change-Id: Ic9701d281e7559c9d93fcb8dad9373caaad9bfb6
2014-02-10imx233: clean timrot a bitAmaury Pouly1-10/+20
Change-Id: Ic803a6b5c93978cd3246e553579ac8a1ba35e191
2013-06-17imx233: normalise clkctrlAmaury Pouly1-1/+1
The clkctrl functions were becoming a mess. Normalise the names, get rid of the xtal derived as special case and use the same interface. Change-Id: Ib954a8d30a6bd691914b5e0d97774ec9fc560c50
2013-06-16imx233: rewrite timrot using new register headersAmaury Pouly1-26/+13
Change-Id: Ia6dc7ac7e1fdf471a518111f5593bd96bc3acfac
2012-05-19imx233: move icoll stuff to its own fileAmaury Pouly1-2/+2
The icoll code now has an IRQ storm detection mechanism which will prevent the device from hard freezing in case it happen. Change-Id: I9861238dce61d29af1e48f9c534ec63a7f23465c
2012-05-19imx233: fix clkctrl namingAmaury Pouly1-1/+1
Move to a more consistent naming convention like the other devices Change-Id: I4ddbbee27ee9f5ae775c5776592ec7ce02b30948
2011-10-18imx233/fuze+: move to a more generic xtal derived clock enabling function, ↵Amaury Pouly1-1/+1
fix timrot accordingly git-svn-id: svn:// a1c6a512-1295-4272-9138-f99709370657
2011-09-13imx233/fuze+: correctly reset timrot blockAmaury Pouly1-2/+1
git-svn-id: svn:// a1c6a512-1295-4272-9138-f99709370657
2011-09-06imx233/fuze+: implement user time api, implement a stub function, protect ↵Amaury Pouly1-0/+4
timrot against irq git-svn-id: svn:// a1c6a512-1295-4272-9138-f99709370657
2011-05-01Sansa Fuze+: initial commit (bootloader only, LCD basically working)Amaury Pouly1-0/+76
git-svn-id: svn:// a1c6a512-1295-4272-9138-f99709370657