|Age||Commit message (Collapse)||Author||Files||Lines|
The Q and K have a slightly different case, but the hardware under the
shell is completely identical.
These models are rebadged versions:
* Hifiwalker H2 (== Q)
* AGPTek H3 (== K)
* Surfans F20 (== K)
* Significant improvements in the shared Hiby-platform launcher/loader
* SD card can theoretically be hot-swapped now
* Support external USB mass storage!
* Some consolidation of Hiby-platform targets
* Some consolidation of plugin keymaps
* Keymaps need to be gone over properly
* Convert to HAVE_SCROLLWHEEL?
This way we'll automatically close the files upon exec()
It doesn't work properly and interferes with the power button in the keymap.
Rework WPS keymap a bit to make single-tap power emulate lock.
hotplugging hp and lineout works, without blowing out eardrums.
* xduoo x3ii/x20: Better line out support
* less granular volume settings (too many steps before)
* Better handling of swiching sample rates
* Log actual sample rate in debug menu
Most credit goes to Roman Stolyarov
Additional integration [re]work by myself
Once some missing power optimization stuff was added to the X3ii code,
they were completely identical.
Provided by Roman Stolyarov
Integration, Refactoring, and Upstreaming by Solomon Peachy
X3II confirmed working by forum tester, X20 is nearly identical.
This includes bootloader, main firmware, and the flash image patcher.
* Further refactor AGPTek Rocker & xduoo hiby bootloaders
* Further refactor AGPTek Rocker & xduoo hosted platform code