Update beastpatcher to scan for the device separately, rework MTP_DLL and modify to allow building with VS2005.
- include pstdint.h when building with VS2005 as VS doesn't have inttypes.h
- don't use bool in the DLL as VS doesn't support type bool in C.
- rearrange DLL files to avoid filename ambiguities with sendfirm.
- include MTP_DLL.h instead of duplicating prototypes. Adjust header for easy inclusion.
- make MTP_DLL project file also copy the resulting dll to MTP folder for convenience.
- extend MTP_DLL API for separate device scanning. Note that this (intentionally) breaks compatibility of the dll.
git-svn-id: svn://svn.rockbox.org/rockbox/trunk@21221 a1c6a512-1295-4272-9138-f99709370657