blob: 73f124eb7b5e374a0952152b65b3adbac41fab42 (plain
In order for the project to run as smoothly as possible, it's best if all
contributors adhere to a few simple conventions:
- Write all code in C. Sometimes assembly is faster, but C is always more
readable and maintainable.
- Write normal C code. Don't redefine the language. No new types,
no C++isms or Javaisms. Also, do not use "const".
- Variables and function names should be all lower case.
Preprocessor symbols should be all uppercase.
- Use the brace placement style of your choice, but indent your code with
four spaces. Don't use TAB characters, as that will mess up code display in
CVS, printing, and a zillion other places.
- Use "unix style" line feeds: "LF" only. Do not use "CR+LF".