summaryrefslogtreecommitdiffstats
path: root/firmware/app.lds
blob: 5816f40d35be31b301c24b4f25f695e41390f1c9 (plain)
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
157
158
159
160
161
162
163
164
165
166
167
168
169
170
171
172
173
174
175
176
177
178
179
180
181
182
183
184
185
186
187
188
189
190
191
192
193
194
195
196
197
198
199
200
201
202
203
204
205
206
207
208
209
210
211
212
213
214
215
216
217
218
219
220
221
222
223
224
225
226
227
228
229
230
231
232
233
234
235
236
237
238
239
240
241
242
243
244
245
246
247
248
249
250
251
252
#include "config.h"

ENTRY(start)
#if CONFIG_CPU == MCF5249
OUTPUT_FORMAT(elf32-m68k)
#elif CONFIG_CPU == TCC730
OUTPUT_FORMAT(elf32-calmrisc16)
#else
OUTPUT_FORMAT(elf32-sh)
#endif
INPUT(crt0.o)

#if CONFIG_CPU == TCC730
MEMORY
{
   FIRMWARE : ORIGIN = LOADADDRESS, LENGTH = 256K
   FLASH (RX) : ORIGIN = 0x000000, LENGTH = 1024K
   ICMEM (RX) : ORIGIN = 0x3FC000, LENGTH = 32K
   IMEM1 : ORIGIN = 0x200000, LENGTH = 32K
   IMEM2 : ORIGIN = 0x210000, LENGTH = 16K
   IMEM3 : ORIGIN = 0x220000, LENGTH = 32K
   IMEM4 : ORIGIN = 0x230000, LENGTH = 16K

   DRAM : ORIGIN = 0x000000, LENGTH = 0x3F0000
}

SECTIONS
{
.text LOADADDRESS : {
	*(.init.text)
	*(.text) 
	}> FLASH  AT> FIRMWARE 

.icode 0x3FC040: {
	*(.vectors)
	*(.icode)
	}> ICMEM  AT> FIRMWARE

/* We start at 0x2000, to avoid overwriting Archos' loader datasegment.
 * If it turns out that we won't call back the loader, this can be set to 0.
 */
.bss 0x2000 : {
	*(.bss)
	. = ALIGN(2);
	}> DRAM	

/* Data is put after BSS, to have all strings addresses > VIRT_PTR + VIRT_SIZE.
   Strings are in rodata, so what we really assert is (.rodata > VIRT_PTR + VIRT_SIZE)
   See settings.h for details */
.data ALIGN(2): { 
	*(.data) 
	. = ALIGN(2);
	*(.rodata) 
	. = ALIGN(2);
	*(.rodata.str1.2)
	. = ALIGN(2);
	}> DRAM AT> FIRMWARE


.stack ALIGN(2) : {	
   . = . + 0x2000;
}> DRAM

.idata 0x200000: {
	*(.idata)
}> IMEM1

.idata2 0x220000: {
	*(.idata2)
}> IMEM3

_codesize = SIZEOF(.text);

_icodecopy = LOADADDR(.icode);
_icodestart = ADDR(.icode);
_icodesize = SIZEOF(.icode);

_datacopy = LOADADDR(.data);
_datastart = ADDR(.data);
_datasize = SIZEOF(.data);


_bssstart = ADDR(.bss);
_bsssize = (SIZEOF(.bss) + 1) & ~ 1;

_stackbegin = ADDR(.stack);
_stackend = ADDR(.stack) + SIZEOF(.stack);

_idatastart = ADDR(.idata);

/* FIXME: Where to put audio buffer? */

_audiobuffer = 0;
_audiobufend = 0;

/* Plugins are not supported on the Gmini*/

_pluginbuf = 0;

}

#else

#define PLUGINSIZE PLUGIN_BUFFER_SIZE
#define CODECSIZE CODEC_SIZE


#ifdef DEBUG
#define STUBOFFSET 0x10000
#else
#define STUBOFFSET 0
#endif

#define DRAMSIZE (MEMORYSIZE * 0x100000) - PLUGINSIZE - STUBOFFSET - CODECSIZE

#ifdef IRIVER_H100_SERIES
#define IRAMSIZE 0x10000
#define IRAMORIG 0x10000000
#ifdef IRIVER_H100
#define DRAMORIG 0x30000000 + STUBOFFSET
#else /* H120/H140 */
#define DRAMORIG 0x31000000 + STUBOFFSET
#endif
#else
#define DRAMORIG 0x09000000 + STUBOFFSET
#define IRAMORIG 0x0f000000
#define IRAMSIZE 0x1000
#endif

/* End of the audio buffer, where the codec buffer starts */
#define ENDAUDIOADDR  (DRAMORIG + DRAMSIZE)

/* Where the codec buffer ends, and the plugin buffer starts */
#define ENDADDR (ENDAUDIOADDR + CODECSIZE)

MEMORY
{
   DRAM : ORIGIN = DRAMORIG, LENGTH = DRAMSIZE
   IRAM : ORIGIN = IRAMORIG, LENGTH = IRAMSIZE
}

SECTIONS
{
    .vectors :
    {
        loadaddress = .;
        _loadaddress = .;
        KEEP(*(.resetvectors));
        *(.resetvectors);
        KEEP(*(.vectors));
        *(.vectors);
    } > DRAM

    .text :
    {
        . = ALIGN(0x200);
        *(.init.text)
        *(.text*)
        . = ALIGN(0x4);
    } > DRAM

    .rodata :
    {
        *(.rodata)  /* problems without this, dunno why */
        *(.rodata*)
        *(.rodata.str1.1)
        *(.rodata.str1.4)
        . = ALIGN(0x4);

        /* Pseudo-allocate the copies of the data sections */
        _datacopy = .;
    } > DRAM

    /* TRICK ALERT! For RAM execution, we put the .data section at the
       same load address as the copy. Thus, we don't waste extra RAM
       when we don't actually need the copy.  */
    .data : AT ( _datacopy )
    {
        _datastart = .;
        *(.data*)
        . = ALIGN(0x4);
        _dataend  = .;
        _iramcopy = .;
    } > DRAM

    .iram IRAMORIG : AT ( _iramcopy)
    {
        _iramstart = .;
        *(.icode)
        *(.idata)
        _iramend = .;
    } > IRAM

#if CONFIG_CPU == MCF5249
    .stack :
    {
       *(.stack)
       stackbegin = .;
       . += 0x8000;
       stackend = .;
    } > IRAM
#else
    /* TRICK ALERT! We want 0x2000 bytes of stack, but we set the section
       size smaller, and allow the stack to grow into the .iram copy */
    .stack ADDR(.data) + SIZEOF(.data) + SIZEOF(.iram):
    {
       *(.stack)
       _stackbegin = . - SIZEOF(.iram);
       . += 0x2000 - SIZEOF(.iram);
       _stackend = .;
    } > DRAM
#endif

#if CONFIG_CPU == MCF5249
    .bss ADDR(.data) + SIZEOF(.data) + SIZEOF(.iram):
#else
    .bss :
#endif
    {
       _edata = .;
        *(.bss*)
        *(COMMON)
        . = ALIGN(0x4);
       _end = .;
    } > DRAM

    .audiobuf ALIGN(4) :
    {
        _audiobuffer = .;
        audiobuffer = .;
    } > DRAM

    .audiobufend ENDAUDIOADDR:
    {
        audiobufend = .;
        _audiobufend = .;
    } > DRAM

    .codec ENDAUDIOADDR:
    {
        codecbuf = .;
        _codecbuf = .;
    }

    .plugin ENDADDR:
    {
        _pluginbuf = .;
        pluginbuf = .;
    }
}

#endif