blob: 992ea19445251c1907a7b90ee8ff938f87f75ff8 (plain
# Rockbox Utility changelog.
# This file is parsed by Rockbox Utility. Format:
# - Lines starting with # are comments and ignored.
# - A version starts with the string "Version" followed by the number.
# - After the version individual entries follow. Those start with a *.
# - After the entries an empty line has to follow.
# - After that the next version can start.
* Rework player detection functionality to provide better results.
* Limit mountpoints ("Select your device in the filesystem") in configuration dialog to usable ones.
* Change encoder volume configuration to allow more sensible values.
* Save proxy password differently in configuration file (better solution for FS#12166).
* Add support for building Rockbox Utility with Qt5.
* Add support for extracting Original Firmware files compressed with CAB (G#418).
* Add support for Creative Zen X-Fi3 (G#419).
* Add Changelog window.
* Rework System Trace functionality.
* Add support for Iriver H300 v1.31K firmware.
* Add support for Sandisk Sansa Clip Zip v01.01.21 firmware.
* Fix manual link for Archos Recorder V2.
* Fix crash on detecting player in MTP mode (FS#12989).
* Extend hint when uninstallation requires reinstalling the Original Firmware.
* Improve update check information dialog.
* Correct USB IDs for Sandisk Sansa c200v2.
* Add support for iPod Classic 6G bootloader.
* Add support for xDuoo X3, X3ii, X20.
* Add support for AGPTek Rocker.
* Add support for AIGO Eros Q and various clones (AIGO Eros K, AGPTek H3, HIFI Walker H2, Surfans F20)
* Add support for showing "retired" target status.
* Update Iriver H100 / H300 series bootloader.
* Rename Game Files installation to Plugin Data; now installs files for further games (Duke3D, Wolfenstein3D, etc.) as well as other plugins (MIDI patchset)
* Support installing daily builds.
* Move Manual / prerendered voice file installation to main dialog.
* Support installing voice files in other languages than english (available languages depends on build).
* Improved HiDPI support.
* Drop support for Qt4, now requires Qt5.
* Update various external libraries.